The Australian Transport Research Cloud (ATRC) is a collaboration between Australian researchers, planners and policy makers from academia, government and industry, that will deliver data and tools to accelerate transport research and impacts across Australia.
This project received investment from the Australian Research Data Commons (ARDC). The ARDC is funded by the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS)
Informing smarter transport research,
planning and policy making.
Access high-value reference datasets that are both current and historical for world-leading transport research.
Analysis and Simulation Tools
Conduct detailed network analyses and mobilty simulations to test current and future scenarios.
Connect with data and code from repositories internal and external to build seamless workflows.
Make research outputs available to others – critical for building on the shoulders of giants and community.
Streamlining Network Analysis
- Improve trip times and connectivity
- Reduce congestion
- Assess speed limit and other safety aspects
- Reduce air and noise pollution
Understanding Public Transport Accessibility, Supply and Demand
- Investigate commuter behavior and patterns
- Analyse vehicle and schedule scenarios
- Configure and investigate optimisation models
Modelling Urban Mobility and Traffic Flows
- Support storage, analysis and visualisation of real-time transport-related data streams
- Enable large-scale agent-based transport simulations using open source tools
- Simulate the impact of autonomous and electric vehicles on urban transport networks
Want to find out more?
Get in touch…