The Beta4 version of the AURIN Portal is online and ready for action!
You can now access close to 750 datasets from over 25 data providers – a phenomenal resource for urban researchers and decision-makers, now with direct connections to:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics, via the new .Stat service
- Australian Property Monitors, covering 20 years and 30 aggregated time series datasets of property sales statistics
- Public Sector Mapping Authority (PSMA) Street Network
- GANexus, the Geoscience Australia National Exposure Information System
- Click here to see an overview of the full list of organisations and datasets.
Other new features include:
- Greatly improved managing of projects
- Editability and advanced options for thematic mapping
- Joint support for ASGC and ASGS with improved map generalisation
- Mandatory filtering along data cube ‘dimensions’ and support for group datasets (APM, ABS) with multiple slices of the dataset based on time aggregations
- Refer to the release notes for a full outline the new features in this release.
Visit the Quick Start Guide to get up and running.